POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : error: could not locate file (interface bug?) : error: could not locate file (interface bug?) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:41:34 EDT (-0400)
  error: could not locate file (interface bug?)
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 27 Feb 2001 11:21:33
Message: <3a9bd40d@news.povray.org>
I have designed macro with file name as text parameter.
   #macro MyMacro(FileName) /* work with stuff */ #end
and than I call
   MyMacro("stuff.txt")
and it works fine
than I want put full path to file
   MyMacro("c:\test\stuff.txt")
and it works fine, too
but when I right clock and chose from context menu : Open "c:\test\stuff.txt"
than there is message in status bar at bottom of the window : could not locate
file
I'm talking about official POV-Ray 3.1g.watcom.win32 under NT4 Serv
I can work with this but I just want notice bug and/or something like limitation

ABX